Having worked only with Sterling wire I found copper to be a challenge to work with in the beginning. Now that I have completed a few projects though, I find myself really enjoying it. It is so much more freeing and relaxing, knowing that if my design does not work out, I will not be putting silver in the trash. These are a couple of tree designs I have been working on lately.(One tree, One Goddess Tree) Maybe once I am happy with the finished product I will re-do it in silver but I’m kinda liking the look of the antiqued copper.
Learning to Work With Copper : )
February 4, 2011 by stixnstones
Posted in Gem and Mineral Shows, Gemstone Jewelry, Gemstone Rings, Goddess Pendants, Handcrafted Jewelry, Handmade Jewelry, Jewelry, Jewelry Design, Jewelry Making Tutorials, Pendants, Sterling Silver Jewelry, Tutorials, Uncategorized, Wire Jewelry, Wire Wrapped Pendant, Wire Wrapping, Wire Wrapping Classes, Wirewrap Jewelry | Tagged Goddess pendants, handmade jewelry, jewelry design, jewelry making classes, jewelry making tutorials, Wire Jewelry, wire wrapping | Leave a Comment
- sosolobi on African Princesses to Goddesses of the Forest.
- c class ip on Apache Tear Pendants
- BellaJ on A Place to Create
- maureen on Tree Goddess Pendant Revised
- Beau Dangles on New Project Launch…..Soulgems.ca
- Jewellery Channel on Goddess Series
- dirtygurl on Goddess Series
- picturejewelry on My Mothers Birthday Gift
- picturejewelry on Crazy Lace Agate
- Kim on What I learned on my summer vacation.
- Kris on Chinese Amazonite Pendant
- Liad on New Website
- Carolyn on New Website
- Madison on New Website
- Liad on My Mothers Birthday Gift
- 96,428 hits